How To Control Blood Pressure During Pregnancy?
Let’s know About Some Such Simple Tips.
- – Eating more salt is not right in pregnancy. Do not take more than three grams of salt if you are suffering from high blood pressure.
- – Make a habit of drinking as much water and juice throughout the day as it is the best way to reduce blood pressure.
- – To improve the health of unborn offspring. It is very beneficial to eat green leafy vegetables like Spinach, Soybean. And Also walnuts, flax-seed.
- – During pregnancy, if you are struggling to control high blood pressure, then eat cod liver oil, nut tofu, etc.
- – Garlic reduces arterial fatigue. Regulates the heart rate, which lowers blood pressure.
- – Also, do light workouts during pregnancy so that the body remains active, and your mind can feel at peace. For this, go for a walk and take a deep breath during this time. Take small steps and think about positive things. It will reduce your high blood pressure.
- – To reduce your stress, listen to good music, or take time to meditate.
Research Of AHA. – American Heart Association.
Blood Pressure Readings. – Report Of AHA. – American Heart Association.
Centres for Disease Control. (CDC’s Article). – High Blood Pressure.
Dr. Nutan (MBBS, DGO) is an Obstetrician, Reproductive Medicine Specialist, and Gynecologist with over 15 years of experience.