Eighth Month Of Pregnancy – Symptoms, Child Development, And Physical Changes
As the eighth month of pregnancy begins (from 29th week to 32nd week). Pregnant women get ready for the Welcome of their children. Of course, this is a very emotional time. When the child is eagerly waiting to come.
At the same time, there is an anxiety about delivery to pregnant women, Especially for those who are going to be a mother for the first time. In such a situation, he should make preparations for the arrival of his coming child without much thought about it.
We will give meaningful learning about the 8th-month pregnancy in this article of PregnancyLead.com. Here in this article, you will tell about the symptoms of the eighth month — also, food and dietary precautions.
Symptoms In The Eighth Month Of Pregnancy
Due to the increase in the baby in the womb, you will see many vital signs in the eighth month. In the meantime, you may find the following symptoms:
Shortness of breath :
As the uterus grows, the lungs start shrinking. Because of this, pregnant may have problems breathing. But, with this problem, you should not panic about the health of the baby.
In the placenta, the baby receives enough oxygen in the uterus so, that she can breathe well.
Back pain :
Pregnancy and back pain does follow by bodice suppression. Due to the increase in the uterus. Then, pregnant women are often found to be suffering from back pain problems.
Leakage from breasts:
In the third trimester of pregnancy; the secretion of dark and yellow secretion from the breasts, which means ‘colostrum.’ This leak can occur at any time during the day, which is normal. As the delivery time proposes, the hole starts to become colorless.
Braxton Hicks :
This process starts in the seventh month of pregnancy. It also continues in the eighth month. In this, you will feel the cure in the uterine muscles. Braxton Hicks can range from 30 seconds to one minute.
Many pregnant women become piles due to constipation in the eighth month. Apart from this, due to the growing uterus. Then, swelling of the lower nerves leads to an increased risk of hemorrhoids.
Now know what physical changes occur in pregnant women in the eighth month.
Body Changes In The Eighth Month Of Pregnancy
In the eighth month of pregnancy, you may see the physical changes described below:
- The baby has almost entirely grown up to the eighth month of pregnancy. When the uterus causes pressure on the bladder; then you will feel the urge to urinate again and again.
- You may also experience sleep problems due to repeated urination at night.
- Apart from this, due to the increased uterus, traces of Stretch Marks may appear in the lower part of the stomach.
- Some females appear to have nerves on the skin, and it called ‘varicose vein.’
Every pregnant wants to know how infant the baby is growing in her womb. Here we are giving her information.
Child Development And Size In The Eighth Month Of Pregnancy
By this month, the baby develops to a large extent. Not only that, the baby still kicks out the voices and gives feedback.
Now he can take hiccups too. So, this is the time when you can talk to your child from outside and create a warm relationship with him. Know how the baby develops in the womb for the eighth month:
- The eyes and eyelids of the baby had wholly formed, and they can now open their eyes.
- The baby’s lungs develop more.
- By this month, the hair on the head of the baby is coming.
- The rapid development of the infant’s brain starts from this month. Neurons overgrow during this period.
- If there is a boy in the uterus, then the growth of genitalia will start from outside, While the baby is there. Then, the vagina develops by this month.
- By the 30th week this month, the length of the baby is about 14 inches, and its weight can be around 1133 grams.
Let us now know what things should be taken care of during this delicate period of pregnancy.
Care In The Eighth Month Of Pregnancy
You are in the final stages of your pregnancy in the eighth month of your pregnancy. At this time, the size of the child is such that he has surrounded your uterus so that he can not bounce your stomach just like before. Now the activities of taking a turn or movements of hands and feet will continue. Now you have to take complete care of its action. Contact your doctor as soon as they become deficient or faster.
What other precautions should you take this month? Let’s discuss some things about them:
Do not stand for long.
It is the most critical caution in the eighth month. As the weight of the child increases, the pressure increases in your stomach and pelvic area. To protect you from bending, you tend to tilt backward. It hurts a lot in your back. Therefore, keeping your back pain in mind, do not work for more extended periods.
Take full sleep
At this time, it is compulsory that you at least take eight hours of sleep at night. Also, relax for a while in the day.
Stay away from stress
Tension at this time also affects the child. So stay away from stress.
Do not lie behind the back
Do not lie on your back. At this time, your weight has increased a lot. Laying back on your back will also be uncomfortable for you and also for the child.
A few times a day, eat only a few times in a small amount of time instead of eating only once. I will not cause acidity problems.
Go to the walk
From half an hour to morning and evening, blood circulation in the body will be excellent. Apart from this, the mood will also be pleasant, and you will stay away from stress.
Of course, the last time of pregnancy is very delicate. So, it is essential to have special care during pregnancy. What is the lifestyle of a pregnant woman? How is her eating? It all directly affects the pregnant and the infant?
In such a case, proper care is necessary. When it comes to caring, then the first question comes to the right food. It is better than women during pregnancy make a diet chart with their doctor.
At the moment, we are going to tell you what to eat and what should not do eaten in the eighth month of pregnancy:
Diet – eat these things in the eighth month of pregnancy
- Foods rich in vitamins and minerals:
Still, this is the last Trimester of pregnancy. So, it is necessary to have food that contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. You should consume iron and calcium as much as possible. Because bleeding during delivery and lack of blood, you should take iron. For this, you can add green leafy vegetables, nuts, and dairy products to your diet.
- Foods containing carbohydrates, proteins, and fats:
During this, food containing carbohydrates, protein, and fat should use. For this, eat beans, meat, tofu, chicken, milk, egg, low-pepper fish, soya milk. And Also, potato, sweet potato, and dried fruits.
- Fiber-rich food :
It is important to eat fiber-rich food this month of pregnancy. It gives you relief from the constipation problem. For this, you eat oats, fruits, wheat flour Brett, avocado, and green vegetables.
Do not eat these things in the eighth month of pregnancy
- Take a coffee at least: In pregnancy, it is advisable to take caffeine content like coffee at least. If you do addict to coffee, then drink a cup of coffee in the day, but try not to take it. Excessive consumption of caffeine can be harmful to the infant. Besides, there is also caffeine in tea and chocolate, and you also avoid them.
- Non-poached milk: Do not eat non-poached milk in pregnancy. There may be bacteria called listeria, which is harmful to fertility.
- High Merry Fish: Fish food is beneficial in pregnancy, but keep in mind that fish are not high mercury. You should avoid eating fish like sharks and king mackerel.
- Soft cheese: You do not use soft cheese at all; it contains bacteria called listeria. It is harmful to pregnancy.
- Raw egg, raw meat, and liver: In the pregnancy, raw or unripe eggs and meat should not eat at all. It contains salmonella bacteria, which can cause food poisoning problems.
- Alcohol or tobacco: These things are harmful to every person. While Talking about pregnancy, pregnant should not eat them at all.
Exercise for the eighth month of pregnancy
It is vital for everyone to have a regular activity for a pregnant woman or an average person. With this, the person is not only physically fit but also mentally gets peace.
I am talking about the eighth month of pregnancy. During this time, you can do such exercises, which do not cause pressure on the stomach. During this time, you can walk for a little while.
Apart from this, you can also do stretching after staying in the guidance of the specialist. At the same time, breath-taking exercises. Will benefit you. Now, remember that you do not get tired of yourself anyhow.
Scanning And Testing During Eighth Month Of Pregnancy
There is no problem in your pregnancy, and it requires regular medical check-up. Do regular checks since the beginning of pregnancy.
In addition to the health of the pregnant, test the development and health of the child. Know, which does scans and tests during the eighth month:
- Growth Scan: As always, track the progress of the baby with the help of ultrasound. It shows the activities of the baby. Also, the state of the baby in the uterus, the amount of amniotic fluid and the position of the umbilical cord.
- Non-Stress Test: Also, a non-stress test can do in the eighth month. It checks the heartbeat and movement of the baby’s heart. There is no pain in this test, so it called ‘non-stress test.’
- Like this every time, your weight and blood pressure will be examined.
Precautions During The 8th Month Of Pregnancy – What To Do And What Not
As excellent catering to pregnancy and regular medical check-up, there are some cares. Slight negligence can prove to be painful not only for you but also for the infant.
You do not do anything that can harm the baby. Nonetheless, we will talk about the precautions to takes during the eighth month. I will tell you what to do and should not do in the eighth month.
What To Do
- Focus on the exercise of breath. While the eighth month, pregnant women suffer from breathing problems. Exercise exercises for this.
- Do Kegel Exercise: Kegel exercise is beneficial in the eighth month. It gives you comfort in the pelvic part.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Because during this time, there is a problem of illness. So, it is crucial to keep yourself hydrated to get relief. Drink eight to ten glasses of water a day. Also, fresh fruit juices will be helpful.
- Always be in the right condition: It is essential to take care of the situation of getting up. Also, sitting and lying down. Since, while sleeping, gold is considered right by taking a turn to the left. Sit while being completely straight, try leaning back to back seating.
- Breastfeeding and diaper replacement training. To take the practice of breastfeeding and diaper replacement, the eighth month of pregnancy is the best time. You can go to some of the workshops near you.
- Put the plastic sheet on the bed: If you have more vaginal leakage, then you can put a plastic sheet on the bed. Also, anywhere you go, take a small napkin together.
- Do not eat such food: Although of how much you care, avoid oily, spicy and junk food. You can have acidity from them.
- Do not stress: during this time, you will feel a lot of emotional changes. You are afraid of delivery but do not stress at all. Wait at that moment when your teenager will be in your hands.
Concerns During The Eighth Month Of Pregnancy
However, this month is similar to the previous month, but some common concerns remain in it:
- Prenatal delivery. If a pregnant has a medical problem, then the possibility of early delivery will increase. In the eighth month, the chance of pre-delivery is high. The child born during this time is laying in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). Because the child’s lungs are still immature.
- High blood pressure. It is normal to increase a little bit of blood pressure in the eighth month of pregnancy. But, some women increase the risk of blood pressure in the eighth month. If women who have high blood pressure problems before pregnancy. Then, they may have chronic hypertension in pregnancy. Still, that starts with high blood pressure during pregnancy, gestational hypertension answers.
- Pre-eclampsia: Some women have pre-eclampsia. Pre-eclampsia is the situation. When the increases blood pressure of the woman, the amount of protein in urine increases significantly. In such a case, then, contact the doctor immediately.
Tips For Having A Father
It is time for the father to be born, preparing for the arrival of the coming child, and planning for his future. Below we are giving some tips for the future father, who should adopt him in the eighth month of his wife:
- Plan a child’s future:
Please start planning the plans for your next child. Start thinking about how to save money for the child’s future.
- Encourage the pregnant:
As the time draws near, the anxiety about delivery in pregnancy will increase. In such a way, you raise their voice. Tell them that he is courageous.
- Help the pregnant in household chores:
Help the pregnant woman in the household chores. If you can not cook food, then raise the wife’s hand in the cleaning of the house.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much weight should I gain during the eighth month of pregnancy?
It is normal to increase from one to ten to two kilos in the eighth month of pregnancy. You can guess this by using a pregnancy weight gain calculator. If you are completely healthy, then 11.5 to 16 kg of weight can increase during pregnancy. If talk of the second and third trimester, then we can increase from one and a half to two kilos every month.
How to increase baby weight in pregnancy?
Both the health and weight of the baby in the womb depends on the cation of pregnant women. The direct impact of your eating habits affects the weight and health of the child. You eat a lot of nutritious food. Include foods containing iron, calcium, and protein in your diet.
When will I kick my child?
The baby starts kicking in the womb from the fourth month of pregnancy. However, in the beginning, you have to pay full attention to it to realize it. Then, along with time, the kickback of the child will be frequent.
Is it safe to travel by bus during the eighth month of pregnancy?
No, you should avoid traveling by bus in the eighth month. Maybe, the road that goes through is very rough. Hence, jerking the pregnant woman may be sitting on the bus; so that was harmful to the pregnant woman.
Is it proper to have sex in the 8th month of pregnancy?
Sex does think proper in the eighth month. But, if you have any problems such as bleeding, placenta previa (coming towards the placenta). Then, you should avoid sexual intercourse in the eighth month.
Hopefully, you will find important information about the eighth month. Then, which can be useful to you, if you still have some more questions related to the eighth month in mind, ask us in the comment box below. Also, do not forget to share this knowledge with pregnant women of the eighth month.