Fatigue during pregnancy – Fatigue In Pregnancy
Have you ever been exhausted now that you are pregnant? That is not surprising at all. Because a pregnancy requires a lot from your body. Even 90% of women experience fatigue during pregnancy. Especially when you are pregnant, it is essential to keep feeling fit and healthy. Therefore, read everything you need to know about fatigue during pregnancy:
Causes fatigue – Fatigue In Pregnancy
Growth of the fruit: You can experience fatigue from the first trimester. Because your body creates the placenta, that takes a lot of energy.
Hormone management: The hormone management changes from the moment you get pregnant. and can contribute to fatigue.
Physical appearance: The longer you are pregnant, the higher your belly grows. It is all the extra weight that you carry with you every day. It can also cost additional energy. Even if you want to go to sleep, your stomach can get in the way.
Many thoughts: Do your thoughts work overtime? That is not surprising, of course: your life is about to change. Standing still works as a kind of preparation for when your child will be there soon. These thoughts can also play a role in fatigue.
Consequences of fatigue – Fatigue In Pregnancy
Experiencing fatigue is never fun, but certainly not when you are pregnant. Then you want to enjoy the growing fruit. How can fatigue occur?
- Irritability: You can get emotional faster when you are tired.
- Resistance: It can affect the functioning of your immune system.
- Responsiveness: Fatigue can cause you to concentrate less well.
Vitamins against fatigue – Fatigue In Pregnancy
If you are pregnant, it is essential to keep feeling fit and healthy. These vitamins can help, in addition to food:
Folic acid (vitamin B11) is a necessary vitamin during pregnancy. Vitamin B11, also called folic acid or folate, contributes to the reduction of fatigue. Also, this vitamin helps in the formation of the placenta and the growth of the baby during pregnancy. So you hit two birds with a stone! So you hit two birds with one stone!
Other vitamins and minerals that contribute to reducing fatigue are vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B11, B12, C and the minerals iron and magnesium. All these and other vital vitamins and minerals are in Davitamon Mama Fit. Also, these tablets contain vitamin B6 and zinc, which both contribute to an average hormone balance.
What else helps against fatigue?
Rest and regularity are vital to prevent fatigue.
- Do Indian pregnancy yoga.: You can consider doing pregnancy yoga. Research has shown that pregnancy yoga helps to reduce fatigue. Does yoga sound like nothing to you? Another form of movement is also suitable for feeling better.
- Eat enough and healthy.: If you are pregnant, your metabolism goes faster. Means that you need new fuel more quickly for extra energy. It is essential that you eat healthily. Read here how you can eat healthily during pregnancy.
- Take enough sleep.: Listen carefully to your body: go to bed when tired. Is that already at 8 am? If you are pregnant, sleep more. Then going to bed soon isn’t bad at all. Curious about what else helps? Read more about tips against fatigue here?
Read More Articles Related To Pregnancy By >>>Clicking Here<<<
Dr. Nutan (MBBS, DGO) is an Obstetrician, Reproductive Medicine Specialist, and Gynecologist with over 15 years of experience.