Ninth Month Of Pregnancy – Symptoms, Child Development, And Physical Changes
The ninth month of pregnancy (from 33rd week to 36th week), i.e., the last few days of pregnancy, after which your young guests will be in your hands, Of course, this month comes with a variety of emotional experiences. At the same time, you need to take even more precautions in this last month of pregnancy.
During the ninth month, some women gather in the preparations for the reception of their children, while there are fears of delivery in some women’s minds, Specifically, in the brains of women who are due for the first time in childbirth. Therefore, in this article of PregnancyLead, we discuss in detail the important things related to the ninth month of pregnancy.
Symptoms In The Ninth Month Of Pregnancy
First of all, it is vital to know what signs doing seen in the ninth month of pregnancy. Below we are going to tell you about these symptoms:
Leakage from breasts:
As you come near the last day of pregnancy. Then, the secretion of yellow color begins with the pregnant breast. Which is called ‘colostrum.’ In many women, this symptom increases in the ninth month.
When the baby has fully developed in the ninth month of pregnancy. Then, pressure on the pelvic region becomes much faster. Due to which frequent urination is common.
Braxton Hicks contraction:
The contraction of Braxton Hicks begins to increase in the last time of pregnancy. However, it is not as fast as labor, but it is painful. In this way, you try to change your poser. Also, ambling can reduce pain to a certain extent. At the same time, if this contraction is more than four times in an hour, then the doctor should get in touch.
Baby coming down:
A few weeks before delivery, you will be relieved of problems like chest burning. And also breathing difficulties. Because during this time; the baby takes its position for birth. And also, comes down to the pelvic part.
The thinning of stools in pregnancy can be a surprise for pregnant women. Because pregnancy is a problem of constipation during pregnancy. Light stool in the ninth month may indicate the birth of a child.
Changes in the activities of the child:
By this month, the events of the child will be different. The way he used to perform continuously before. But now, he will not do much. By the last days, the baby develops ultimately, due to which she can not get a place to move in the womb. That’s why his activities decrease.
Blood transfusion with vaginal discharge:
In the ninth month of pregnancy. Then, light blood can come with vaginal discharge. It may occur a few days or a few weeks before delivery. But, this is entirely normal. But, if the secretion is yellow or has a haze. Then, the doctor should contact.
Knowing the symptoms of the ninth month of pregnancy, we will now know what changes in the body during this period.
Body Changes In Ninth Month Of Pregnancy
There are several types of physical changes in the ninth month of pregnancy, such as:
- By this month, the weight of pregnant increases between 11 and 16 kg.
- During this time, there may be severe pain in the back due to pressure on the hip nerve.
- By this month the pelvic part of the pregnant baby opens.
- As the delivery time approaches, the stress of pregnancy can increase. But due to pregnancy, the nur will remain intact.
- Till this month, it will be challenging to bow to pregnancy.
- By this month, some pregnant women may experience more hair in the body, especially around the face and nipple.
Let’s know now about the development and size of the child in the ninth month.
Child Development And Size In The Ninth Month Of Pregnancy
By now, the infant develops fully and slips down and falls into the pelvic region. Let’s know how much the child develops in the ninth month and how much it will be:
- By the end of this month, the baby is 19 inches long and weighing around two and a half kilos.
- By this month, the lanugo (hair layer which covers the embryo) starts to move away from the body of the baby.
- Now the hands and feet are fully formed, and their nails also come.
- The baby’s skin becomes very pink and smooth.
Pregnancy Care In The Ninth Month
Even though it is the last month of pregnancy, but pregnant should be more cautious this month. They should not do anything like that, causing the infant to suffer. What prevents pregnant women, what they drink, and their lifestyle falls on the infant who has a direct effect. Therefore, pregnant needs special care, and the first step in care is catering. Below we are going to tell you what to eat. and what should not be consumed in the ninth month of pregnancy?
Diet for the ninth month of pregnancy
There is a need to be very careful about the food during pregnancy. Let’s first know what your diet should be in the ninth month of pregnancy.
What To Eat During The Ninth Month Of Pregnancy?
- Food containing fiber: You can eat things like green vegetables, fruits, whole grains, oats, and pulses. They contain abundant fiber.
- Iron Food: In it, you can add things like spinach, apple, broccoli, and dates. If you are carnivorous, then you can also eat chicken and meat.
- Calcium-rich food: It is important to eat calcium-rich food during pregnancy. For this, you can consume dairy products and curd.
- Vitamin-C Meal: To absorb iron in the body, food rich in vitamin C is essential. For this, you can eat things like lemon, orange, strawberry, and tomatoes.
- Folate Yuct Things: It is essential to eat folate-related items during pregnancy. Due to the lack of folate, the baby is at risk of having spinal cord or brain disorders. For this, the pregnant should eat green leafy vegetables and beans.
Do Not Eat In The Ninth Month Of Pregnancy?
Many things should not eat at all in pregnancy. Know, what should not do in the ninth month of pregnancy:
- Caffeine: Pregnancy is suggested to avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate. Because it contains caffeine, which is not safe for infants. If you have tea or coffee addiction. Then, one or two cups of tea or coffee can drink. But, it is essential to take the opinion of the doctor in this regard.
- Alcohol and tobacco: It is forbidden to consume alcohol during pregnancy. Pre-delivery or infant has a risk of congenital disabilities.
- Sakiran (artificial sweeteners): Sakiran is a kind of sweetness Which made artificially. It is forbidden to use it in pregnancy. If you are feeling your sweet food, then, eat fruit juice or sweet candy made in the house.
- Soft cheese: The milk used in soft cheese is non-poppy, so it should not eat during pregnancy. It can be a risk of infection.
- Junk Food: Avoid eating junk food during pregnancy. These things spoil your digestion. and do not even have nutrients.
- Raw meat, eggs, and fish: Do not eat high mercury fish, uncooked meat and eggs in pregnancy. These obstruct fetal development.
Exercise for the ninth month of pregnancy
A pregnant woman or an ordinary person, physical culture is beneficial for all. Talking to a pregnant woman, exercising caution while practicing caution can be helpful for them. Morning-evening walks and exercise-related exercises.
- The ninth month of pregnancy is a lot of caution. However, under the guidance of the tutor, Indian Yoga must be done.
- You can use Exercise Ball to exercise. It will ease the exercise.
- Kegel exercises can be beneficial in the ninth month. This exercise gives flexibility in the pelvic part, and delivery can easily suffer.
- You can also do water aerobics too. It will strengthen your muscles.
Note: During this time, do not do any such exercise and yoga. Which will put pressure on the stomach; and keep it under the observation of every exercise instructor?
Scanning And Testing In The Ninth Month Of Pregnancy
In the ninth month of pregnancy, the doctor can call for an investigation every week. Know, what are the checks during the ninth month:
- Weight Check-up of pregnant women.
- Blood pressure check-up.
- The urine test will be done to check the level of sugar and protein.
- The fetal heartbeat can check-up.
- The size of the uterus can measure.
- To examine the size and status of the baby.
- Homogamy test, in which your blood sample will take, and the entire blood count of the body will saw.
Let’s now know what precautions can take in this month.
Precautions During 9 Months Of Pregnancy – What To Do And What Not
The ninth month is quite delicate. And in the meantime, pregnant has to take precautions. Below we are going to tell what should and should not do during the ninth month:
What to do?
- You may want to relax in the swimming pool for some time. With this, your body is ready for delivery, and you get relief from stress.
- During this, you will feel very comfortable bathing with lukewarm water. Note that the water does not get too hot.
- Spend time with your family members. And do some exciting things about the upcoming guest.
- This month you can also decide on the name of your baby.
- Prepare a suitcase to go to the hospital for delivery so, that you can take the bag as soon as the labor pains start. And you can reach the hospital immediately.
- Now there is not much time for the arrival of the younger guests, so take some time for yourself. After delivery, you will be in the care of the child and may be less time for yourself. Therefore, if the doctor advises you to go out, meet your friends, watch movies or shop. It makes you feel better.
- You can shop for your upcoming baby this month. Can bring a crib for her, can bring clothes. Apart from this, keep the arrangements for the diapers in advance.
What not to do?
- You do not stress at all during this time. We know that this time is difficult Because there is fear in mind about a delivery. But you think about that time When your teen is wearing your chest.
- Relax as much as possible in the ninth month. And do not engage yourself in home tasks.
- You do not bow down to the bottom of the stomach and do not lift heavy stuff at all.
- Do not stand too long. You can get tired of this.
- Do not sleep for a while. Thus, the weight of the uterus falls on the spinal cord due to sleep, thereby increasing the pain in the back.
Concerns During The Ninth Month
There may be some general concerns in the ninth month of pregnancy, which are as follows:
Understanding childbirth: Understanding pregnancy has begun to feel pain. Sometimes it becomes difficult to understand. Especially those women do not understand it. Which is going to be the mother for the first time?
Bursting of water bag: The public concern about the rupture of the water bag of the pregnant woman remains in this month. But this is not so much, Because very few women are like those whose water bag torn before the contraction. Occasionally the doctor decides to break the water bag during his delivery. Most of the time, it happens; when pregnant women begin to suffer labor unnatural.
Now we are going to give some work tips for the downfall father.
Tips For Having A Father
Now the husband of the pregnant is also going to be the father soon. And also, there are some responsibilities that he should play during this month. Below, we are giving tips for some work to the future father, who can adapt his pregnant wife.
Exercise breathless: Maybe forgotten to exercise your wife’s breath due to stress. In this way, you remind them about it. It removes the burden of pregnant women.
Prepare a bag carrying hospital: this is the time when pregnancy can start to labor pains at any moment. In this way, you help in preparing a bag carrying his hospital. Keep all the necessary things in the bag, which can need in the hospital. Do not forget to put all the papers required in the hospital.
If These Symptoms Occur In The Ninth Month Of Pregnancy, Contact The Doctor Immediately.
Your delivery can happen anytime, so be completely cautious. If you notice the symptoms mentioned below, you should contact the doctor immediately, such as:
- Bursting of water bag – it can be time for delivery.
- On having massive blood secretions from the vagina
- On swelling of hands and feet, swelling occurs.
- When the blur appears
- On an excruciating pain in the stomach
- weigh more than one kilogram in one week
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should be more relaxed when the 9th month is pregnant?
Yes, in the ninth month of pregnancy, you should rest as much as possible. You do not do anything like this so that you get fatigued. You will need a lot of energy during delivery. So, try to rest as much as you can during the last days.
What is the probability of standard delivery?
If there is not much fluctuation in your pregnancy, also, if You have no physical problem, then, the chances of getting regular delivery increases. Also, if the child’s position is also well (head downwards). Then, the likelihood of steady delivery increases.
Is it safe to travel during the 9th month of pregnancy?
No, it is forbidden to travel in the ninth month of pregnancy. Moving during this time can increase the risk of miscarriage. Apart from this, your delivery can be anytime this month. So, it is better to avoid planning a trip.
Can I fast during the 9th month of pregnancy?
If you do not have any physical problems, then, during this time, fasting can be kept. Keep in mind that due to lack of nutrition in catering during this period. During the fasting, continue to eat fruits and drink plenty of water. There, if the fast is going to last long. Then, such fasting is forbidden. It has proved in research that women who lack nutrients. and also, if you are completely healthy, then do not get harm during fast. However, before fasting, you should ask the doctor once.
We hope that in this article you will know the essential things related to the ninth month of pregnancy. If you still need some more information related to the ninth month. Then, you can ask through the comment box.
Dr. Nutan (MBBS, DGO) is an Obstetrician, Reproductive Medicine Specialist, and Gynecologist with over 15 years of experience.