Second Month Of Pregnancy – Symptoms, Child Development, And Physical Changes
As the second month of pregnancy begins, many changes in the body begin to appear. Of course, these changes may be some problem for the first time pregnant women, but their experience is unique in their own right. Because this is the second step towards the pleasant feeling of becoming a mother.
In this article of Pregnancylead.com, we will discuss the second month of pregnancy, (i.e., from the fifth to the eighth week.). What are the symptoms in the second month, what changes in the body, during this time? What should we eat, what should not eat, we will explain in detail about all such aspects.
Signs Of The Second Month Of Pregnancy
In the second month of pregnancy, hormones begin to change in the body. However, some symptoms of this month are the same as in the first month, but there are some new symptoms along with this. These can be some of the following:
- If your bra is starting to tight, then there is no need to panic, because it is happening due to increased estrogen and progesterone hormone. These hormones cause the size of the breast to grow. Apart from this, the nipple part can be tight.
- Due to changes in hormones, the temperament becomes irritated.
- You may have morning sickness, in which there will be a feeling of dizziness, dizziness, and vomiting.
Body Changes In The Second Month Of Pregnancy
- Your uterus increases to an orange-size this month.
- You may have a problem with frequent urination. This issue is due to the spread of the uterus.
- In a little while, it seems like something to eat.
- Pain in the vagina, itching, and light bleeding can occur.
- Physical changes can cause breathing difficulties.
- Your weight begins to grow slightly in the future.
- During this, many things do not like the smell. Now, who smells, what every pregnant woman has her own different experience.
- Chest pain may also occur during this time.
Child Development And Size In The Second Month Of Pregnancy
Knowing about the development of a baby in the womb during pregnancy is a delightful experience. Every mother feels the development of her child, and she understands. Know how the baby develops in the second month of pregnancy and how much it is size:
- In the second month the embryo is about 1 inch, and weighing up to 14 grams.
- By this month, the embryo’s heart starts working, and the brain develops.
- The eyes, nose, lips, liver, and ears begin to grow. Apart from this, the process of becoming a tooth starts.
Care In The Second Month Of Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a delicate period for every woman. During this pregnancy, special care has to take so that it can give birth to a healthy baby. Here we are telling you how to take care of the pregnancy in the second month.
What should I eat during the second month of pregnancy?
Folate-rich foods: Folic acid is a type of vitamin B, which is necessary for the early stages of pregnancy. It is essential for the backbone of the baby and brain development. For this, you can eat spinach, green leafy vegetables, nuts, beans, chicken, meat, and whole grains. Apart from this, doctors can also supply supplement to folic acid as per your requirement.
- Iron-rich food: Iron is vital for the body. Iron deficiency in pregnancy can cause anemia. For this, you can eat an apple, spinach and green leafy vegetables. In pregnancy, only iron-rich food is not enough so that doctors can give you iron supplements as well.
- Calcium-rich food: The need for calcium increases in the second month of pregnancy, because during this, the bones of the baby begin to become stiff. For this, you can consume dairy products like milk, yogurt, cheese, etc.
- Protein-rich food: During this time, it is necessary to take a balanced amount of protein. Protein is abundant in things like pulses, milk, and eggs.
What should not eat in the second month of pregnancy?
There are some things that you should not eat. Let’s know what should not eat during the second month of pregnancy:
- Raw meat: Avoid eating raw meat during this time. It contains bacteria called listeria, which inhibit the development of the baby.
- Soft cheese: Avoid eating soft cheese in the second month; this can harm both the baby and the mother.
- Alcohol and tobacco: It is harmful to both mother and infant during pregnancy.
- Raw eggs: Do not eat uncooked eggs during this time. Eating fresh eggs can be a risk of salmonella infection. Pregnant can get vomiting and diarrhea from this infection.
- Fish with high-level Mercury: Avoid eating such fish. Spanish mackerel, Marilynshark, Kingmeckerail, and Typhiliafish have high levels of mercury. These obstruct the development of the fetus.
- Non-pasteurized milk: Non-pasteurized milk should not take in pregnancy. It contains bacteria called listeria, which can increase the risk of miscarriage and premature labor.
Exercise for the second month of pregnancy
Yoga and exercise are very beneficial in the early part of pregnancy. You exercise by staying in the supervision of the right instructor. Do the mild activities in the beginning and try to do it for 30 minutes daily. You can do exercises here, during the second month:
- Try going for about 20 minutes daily walks.
- If you want, you can even swim for some time.
- Can exercise like weight training.
- Apart from this, yoga can be beneficial for you as well as ink-inverse and meditation.
- Keep in mind that avoid doing back-to-back and belly exercises.
Note: Before doing any exercise, consult your doctor once.
During The Second Month Of Pregnancy, Scan, And Test
In addition to eating and exercising; pregnant women require to examine by the doctor from time to time. Doctors monitor the following every month:
- Sugar investigation: It is through the knowledge that the level of sugar is correct or not.
- Protein Test: In this, kidney and high blood pressure will scrutinize.
- Hemoglobin and iron levels will examine
- There is no infection anywhere in the pregnant woman, and it will scrutinize.
- Chicken Pox and Rubella will examine.
- Also, the weight of pregnant women will examine.
Precautions During The Second Month Of Pregnancy
It is essential to know what to do and what not to do in pregnancy.
What to do in the second month of pregnancy?
- Relax as much as possible. Relaxing is suitable for both the infant and the pregnant.
- Take lots of fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
- Keep taking folic acid and other supplements from the doctor’s advice.
- Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating them, and eat their peels and eat them.
- Instead of eating food at a time, eat a few more times throughout the day. It will ease the digestion of food.
- This month, heaviness in the breasts begins to come, so the braces can start wearing braces.
What to do in the second month of pregnancy?
- If you smoke or consume alcohol and tobacco, leave it immediately.
- Do not remain empty stomach, and it can increase the choking problem.
- Avoid oils and junk foods.
- Do not take any medicine without asking the doctor.
Problems During The Second Month Of Pregnancy
During the entire nine months of pregnancy, some issues may also have to withstand pregnancy. Some of these are normal, but some should treatment immediately. Here are some of the problems we are mentioning here:
Chest irritation (Heartburn) and indigestion problem:
During this time, it is common to have chest burning, sour gas, and constipation problems. To avoid Hartburn’s problem, you can take the antacid medication with the advice of your doctor.
Nerves to appear:
During pregnancy, the nerves grow due to the increase of blood in the body. It may look like red or blue color. It called the Verekas Wayne in English. This problem can last for the last three months of pregnancy.
Light-lacerated bleeding or spotting from the vagina:
There may be several reasons for bleeding in pregnancy. In the early months, such an embryo may be due to implantation. Once this happens, please tell your doctor once.
As we said earlier, it is common for pregnant women to have morning sickness in the early months of pregnancy. If you feel like this you can try these solutions:
- Avoid overeating fat, high salt, oil, and spicy things.
- Drink more than enough water.
- Must eat light snacks after rising in the morning
- Wake up from the morning in the morning and try to walk a little bit.
- Eat high carbohydrate and protein-containing items like nuts, peanuts, butter, and milk.
- Also, ginger tea can help you in the morning.
Note: Keep in mind that during this time, you do not take any medication from your interest. If this problem is increasing, talk to your doctor about it.
Tips For Having A Father
On the one hand, where a pregnant woman needs special care, the father who is in such a situation also has to understand some of her responsibilities. Here are some essential suggestions for the father who is here:
- Keep in mind that your wife should eat properly and take full sleep.
- Collect information about health insurance and other essential things; such as to deliver in a hospital.
- Raise your responsibility to bring that thing to your wife.
Repeatedly Asked Questions
Is It Safe to Have Sex During Early Pregnancy?
Yes, sex can do in the second month of pregnancy, but if a woman has had an earlier abortion or premature delivery, then she should consult a doctor before making a relationship in pregnancy.
Apart from folic acid, should I also take any other supplement?
It depends on your body’s needs. Looking at the condition of your body, doctors can give you supplements of iron and calcium.
We hope that in this article, you will find many kinds of information about the second month of pregnancy, which will be useful to you. If you have any other questions about this, be sure to ask in the comment box below.