Here Are Some Tips To Get Rid Of Bloating During Pregnancy:
Gas During Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and eating habits lead to various problems in pregnancy. There are times when the stomach swells. These conditions are so dangerous for health as well as very uncomfortable.
In the days of pregnancy often women become dyspepsia, constipation and gas problems. This problem occurs mostly in the early days. The problem of gas increases the discomfort and of the pregnant woman.
Hormonal changes and eating habits lead to various problems in pregnancy. There are times when the stomach swells. These conditions are so dangerous for health as well as very uncomfortable.
If you are a pregnant woman, take these home remedies and get relief in gas problems.
Best Home Remedies For Gas During Pregnancy.
Do Indian yoga. (Highly Recommend)
Three yoga poses help to reduce gas formation. They can (even recommended) be performed during pregnancy. All three poses are performed on all fours:
Read Also: Best Yoga During Pregnancy.
- Pose of the “cat”: standing on all fours, bend the pelvis upwards so that a “cavity” forms in the lumbar region, and bend the pelvis down so that the back is rounded like an arch.
- Bend to the sides, left and right, as if trying to touch the crown of the head of the side of the thigh – as if a cat catches its tail.
- Rotate the pelvis as in belly dancing, while standing on all fours.
Fenugreek grains eliminates Many stomach problems. Soak fenugreek seeds at night and drink that with water in the morning. This will benefit greatly.
Do Not Take Stress.
Do not take stress during pregnancy. Tension can lead to abdominal pain and cramps.
Shortage Of Water.
Drink more water – this will help you to avoid constipation, which contributes to additional gas and bloating.
In pregnancy, there is a shortage of water in the body and this is why the stomach swells. Keep drinking water from time to time.
- Drink from a glass and do not use a straw to avoid swallowing excess air with the drink.
- Minimize the consumption of carbonated drinks so as not to swallow gas bubbles.
Consume Fiber-Rich Foods.
Use Fiber-Rich Foods in pregnancy. It improves digestion.
Do Exercise. For Gas During Pregnancy.
Doing exercise does not cause the effect of Bloating. Exercise stimulates digestion. This means that food will move faster through the digestive tract and, accordingly, less gas will form. Ask your doctor why you should start your training.
Try peppermint. To Relief From Gas In Pregnancy.
Peppermint has a use as a natural remedy against gases. You can buy peppermint in enteric coatings – this means that the capsules will pass through the stomach and enter the intestines before dissolving.
- You can also make tea with peppermint leaves, which perfectly soothes the digestive tract.
Dr. Nutan (MBBS, DGO) is an Obstetrician, Reproductive Medicine Specialist, and Gynecologist with over 15 years of experience.